Dr. Selene Parekh discusses the recent news of Jaren Jackson Jr.’s stress fracture in his foot. What does this mean and how long is the recovery period? Dr. Parekh, a foot specialist surgeon breaks it down.
The 2022 Fantasy Doctors Draftguide https://tfdinjurydraftguide.com/ is the ultimate resource for fantasy football fans. This includes a combination of extensive injury analysis, custom risk score rankings, Dr. Morse’s player rankings, players to avoid, players to target, rookie rankings, sleepers, breakout players, and most importantly the Do Not Draft list.
But wait, there’s more!
You will be able to use this as a resource throughout the season because it shows which analyzes team medical staffs, has the list of common injuries in football, physical therapy protocols, injury-related statistics including data on ACL, Achilles, Lisfranc, and Jones fractures.
Over 500 pages in total!!!!
All for only $24.99.
Available July 15, 2022.
Visit our Fantasy Doctors store to see our new merch items. https://the-fantasy-doctors.creator-spring.com/.
Go to https://thefantasydoctors.com/ to get all the latest injury news.
TFD APP info:
– What it is? All the best sports follows on Twitter in one easy place plus injury reports, and videos for the 4 main sports
– Promo video: https://youtu.be/FsLqXEynz1o
– More info here: https://thefantasydoctorsapp.com/
– How to use tutorial video: https://youtu.be/kvVvNlTKcd0
– Notifications only are for new injuries.
– Available on the Apple and Google Play App Stores.
NFL Injury Reports
– Bookmark them and check daily https://thefantasydoctors.com/nfl-injury-tracker/
– Also available on TFD App (white medical button, middle bottom)
– Detailed/Advanced version available on: https://tfdinjurydraftguide.com/
Follow us on Social Media
– Twitter / IG / TikTok / Facebook
– @TheFantasyDRS @TFDNBA, @TFDNFL, @TFDMLB, @TFDNHL
– @DrJesseMorse @seleneparekhMD @DLorenzDPT @amarpatelMD @Harjas_Grewal
If you’re interested in advertising with us, send us an email at: TheFantasyDRS@gmail.com