Dr. Jesse Morse explains what’s going on with Titans rookie wide receiver, Treylon Burks, and what can be done to help him with his asthma. Is he a risky fantasy commodity as a result?
The 2022 NFL season is here!!!
Pre-Order the 2022 NFL Injury Draftguide today
Here’s what it contains:
– Dr. Morse’s rankings
– Do Not Draft List
– Player injury risk scores
– Team Medical
– Staff reviews
– Return to Play dates
– All fantasy relevant players, over 250 players covered, including rookies
– Important injury statistics, understand rehab protocols
If you pre-order now you will get immediate access to the rookie draftguide for free!
Only $24.99 – Pre-Order now on http://www.TFDInjuryDraftguide.com
Available July 15, 2022
TFD APP info:
– What it is? All the best sports follows on Twitter in one easy place plus injury reports, and videos for the 4 main sports
– Promo video: https://youtu.be/FsLqXEynz1o
– More info here: https://thefantasydoctorsapp.com/
– How to use tutorial video: https://youtu.be/kvVvNlTKcd0
– Notifications only are for new injuries.
– Available on the Apple and Google Play App Stores.
NFL Injury Reports
– Bookmark them and check daily https://thefantasydoctors.com/nfl-injury-tracker/
– Also available on TFD App (white medical button, middle bottom)
– Detailed/Advanced version available on: https://tfdinjurydraftguide.com/
Follow us on Social Media
– Twitter / IG / TikTok / Facebook
– @TheFantasyDRS @TFDNBA, @TFDNFL, @TFDMLB, @TFDNHL
– @DrJesseMorse @seleneparekhMD @DLorenzDPT @amarpatelMD @Harjas_Grewal
If you’re interested in advertising with us, send us an email at: TheFantasyDRS@gmail.com