#dandreswift #nfl #fantasyfootball #podcast
Dr. Jesse Morse discusses D’Andre Swift’s injury history and explains why he could be the RB1 this season.
The 2022 Injury Draftguide is the ultimate preparation guide for fantasy football drafts, dynasty, DFS, bestball and betting fans!
This is the most comprehensive Draftguide available on the market, and includes everything you need to have a successful draft with massive upside but minimizing risky players helping you win your championship.
Over 400 pages are filled with injury risk scores for over 200 players, in-depth player profiles with videos, data-backed studies, team medical staff reviews, rankings, sleepers, players to avoid, players to target and so much more.
Draft with it or draft against it!
Available on: http://www.TFDInjuryDraftguide.com & Amazon
Our Website is the ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL THINGS INJURY-RELATED https://thefantasydoctors.com/ Go now, bookmark it and check it daily!
Want to represent TFD in public! Now you can with our new merch items.
Check them out here: https://the-fantasy-doctors.creator-spring.com/. ________________________________________________________________________________________________
TFD APP info:
– What it is? The easiest way to stay up to date on all fantasy news, injuries & updates
– Quick easy way to follow ALL of a team’s beat writers, for EVERY team
– There’s nothing like it
– Best thing about it? IT’S FREE
– Available on the Apple and Google Play App Stores.
– Promo video: https://youtu.be/FsLqXEynz1o
– More info here: https://thefantasydoctorsapp.com/
– How to use tutorial video: https://youtu.be/kvVvNlTKcd0 ________________________________________________________________________________________________
Follow us on Social Media – Twitter / IG / TikTok / Facebook – @TheFantasyDRS @TFDNBA, @TFDNFL, @TFDMLB, @TFDNHL – @DrJesseMorse @seleneparekhMD @DLorenzDPT @amarpatelMD @Harjas_Grewal ________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you’re interested in advertising with us, send us an email at: TheFantasyDRS@gmail.com