The Fantasy Doctors is the leading source for all injury related news and insights. Cutting across all sports, we provide timely, insightful information on player injuries, return to play, and performance expectations. Our team has been known to be the first in breaking these timelines for fantasy owners.
The Fantasy Doctors is looking for interns to join our efforts in providing the most accurate, timely, and useful information on sports injuries in the business today.
Job Description/Required Skills (Web Content Writer Internship):
- To have a basic understanding of WordPress
- The ability to track and research injuries daily across all sports
- The availability to draft original 350-400 word posts on injuries as they break
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- Strong writing, proofreading skills
-We can offer college credits for web content internships!
- Dr. Selene Parekh of The Fantasy Doctors is a Professor at Duke University and through his affiliation we can offer college credits for web content writers at The Fantasy Doctors, LLC
- Advance your career goals and strengthen your resume while earning college credit!
- How Do You Get College Credits for Internship? Click HERE to learn more
– Sound Interesting? Click HERE to learn how you can get started
-Ready to work with The Fantasy Doctors? Click HERE to submit an application!